Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i miss you friend.

disclaimer: I have incredible friends. I am so blessed to have such kind, generous, sarcastic, and fabulous people in my life. Crist sent me this message on my birthday and I just had to share.

*


so against writing this on your wall...

I love you more than rabbit hair hats and silk trimmed duvets. More than little children with British accents and unleashing my inner Maxxista. More than Franzia after dark and toasted baguette. More than I would love cashmere boxer briefs (if calvin klein would just get his ac
t together). More than I love the soy in my latte and the logo on the cup. More than Park Ave West and our trips to Wiliams-Sonoma (see, I left out the "and"). More than the Celine Dion commercial when she drives all night in her Crossfire.

So, I can't be there today to make sure we both end up at Cafe Felix (even though CF is probs out of salt, sugar and flour) but every time your gypsy bangles clink and clank - think of me, and know how much I love you, on your birthday.

We've come a long ways since girl talk, now, haven't we!



love.

No comments:

Post a Comment