Monday, April 19, 2010

Last Weekend


This weekend was my last weekend in the study abroad program. With exams and papers there's a lot to do, but it's painfully difficult to concentrate. Every moment on the last week is so exciting and bittersweet. I cannot wait to see my family and friends, eat chocolate chip cookies, and sit in front of the fireplace. But I will miss looking out my window at the Tuscany countryside (spoiled), my three delicious daily meals, speaking to people on the streets in Italian, and walking down the street surrounded by dapper older Italian men. This was an incredible opportunity and I am so thankful that I was able to spend my last weekend in Florence smiling, laughing, and standing in awe of how beautiful Florence in the springtime really is.


No comments:

Post a Comment