Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FIRENZE FASHION: WINTER WRAP-UP


Spring is on it's way to Florence...
I can't wait but I loved the beautiful layering and chunky knits
that took the city by storm during the weeks surrounding Pitti Uomo.
In honor of the beautiful style of the Florentines during the colder months I have compiled a list of my favorite trends from my first two months in Florence.

I love this photo of Ashley in NYC. She is wearing a charcoal knit hat
with a killer leather jacket and she looks perfectly European-cool.
I saw this photo right when I arrived in Florence and it served as
great inspiration for my favorite Italian trends


I'm worried that it's too late for over the knee boots... the spring collections are out in full force
but maybe that just means I will be able to score them for a great deal?

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment