Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Trend: Temporary Tattoos


I have very mixed feelings on tattoos.
I wish I was cool enough to pull it off but what would I get?
Where would I put it?
Wouldn't it hurt?
And where could it go where no one would ever see it?

Well thanks to Chanel I can now live my pseudo-rebellious lifestyle
through their package of elaborately detailed and elegant
Les Trompe L'Oeil temporary tattoos for Spring/Summer 2010.

Temporary tattoos? Really, Karl?
When I think of temporary tattoos I think of dinosaurs and
smiley faces from the dentist and sitting in my mom's bathroom
urging her to apply the water evenly to make sure that it would came out perfectly.

I saw them on the runways and when they were announced for retail last month I was hoping they could show up in Florence. I visited the Chanel boutique in Florence yesterday and they said that they were set to arrive next week. Talk about the best birthday present/outfit/accessory ever.


images courtesy of betseyj.com and culturemap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment